Friday, September 19, 2008

iTunes hell

i have been trying to recover all of my lost music for weeks now. you all know that i "lost" all of my iTunes library from my external hard drive. well, i got most of it back from sharon but not all of my music had made it to the external drive apparently. i'm now replacing existing files with my cd's but i split the cd's in the divorce so i've lost a lot of music. all the music i bought from iTunes that was not on the external are gone. i can't find a way to e-mail iTunes and ask if there is a way to recover them since i already bought them. it's such a process because my computer is low on virtual memory often it just freezes. when i sign in on the guest side i don't have as many problems. so sometimes about half way through ripping a cd it freezes and i have to start all over again. it's exhausting. not to mention i can't hit the freaking return key on the computer due to the coffee spill. a new computer will have to wait. i'm broke and the que is killing me right now. it's been sloooooow. it happens every year and i'm never prepared. i'm more scared this year cause, you know, i own a home and all. peace, y'all. NO ON MEASURE 8 IN CALIFORNIA. VOTE FOR CHANGE. VOTE FOR PEACE. VOTE OBAMA.

No comments:

Post a Comment