Sunday, December 14, 2008

it's comin' on christmas...

they're cuttin' down trees ... joni mitchell's amazing ditty is more about running away, not so much christmas. however, it's always played at christmas time. hmm. anyway, i digress. i woke this morning to portland's first snowfall. it's been so cold all week i think this was inevitable. unfortunately not so good for rsq. it's nice for a day off though. stay in the house and read and watch tv? yes! scully will like it too. i think she's been missing me since my schedule keeps me away from home all day long. i'm doing all the laundry and maybe cleaning the kitchen shuffling around in my "house pants", as johna calls them. good times. a movie might be in my future too. i better go do it so i can fit it all in! peace, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment