Wednesday, January 14, 2009

american idol thoughts

it's that time of year again kids! american idol is back. all the buzz is about cara, the new judge. i have to tell you, i like her so far. the unfortunate thing is that she makes paula look really crazy because cara is normal. i'm going to blog while watching and see what happens.
***
what about that woman in the bikini who tried to tongue kiss ryan? doesn't she know he's gay?



sexual chocolate? i loved when simon said, "that's enough sexual."



uh, paula, are you trying to give randy a run with all these ridiculous glasses? this pair during the sexual chocolate segment were, like, amber vision.

"i used to teach myself to sing in my closet late at night. apparently there was a lot of mold in there. i ended up getting really sick. that was a fun story. i've missed a spanish test for this. it feels like if i don't do it that i'm going to get a b or probably worse. for nothing. that was a joke. but. um." [crickets]
when simon told alex that he'd just come out of the closet - that kid's face was priceless. his breath caught in his throat. but his voice? kinda ok. but gosh, this guy is a social retard.

what can you say about that guy with the bass of a voice?

i hate the new trend of making these poor people sing one song so they can splice it together and humiliate them. if they asked me to sing something after they've already told me i suck i'd be all, "no way! you're going to splice me in, i know it!"

a blind guy? wow, they are pulling out all the stops this year...he is good! awesome. a blind guy on idol? curious.

ryan, for future reference, you can't high five a blind guy without telling him your up for a high five.
"go high" - GOB bluth

tomorrow? kansas city! see you there...

2 comments:

  1. You know I hate this part of the Idol season...Your blog reminds me why. Unfortunately the kids love it. Let me know when they go to Hollywood!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, hate this part of Idol. I keep telling myself that I'll watch it when it's down to 24, but it's hard not to.

    I loved reading your comments about Tuesday's show. Where are comments about Wed?

    did you notice Sexual Chocolate's spelling of Chocolate? Was it just the font type, but it looked like it was spelled Chacolate...I know they joked about it on there.

    ReplyDelete