Sunday, January 18, 2009

goodreads

my sister got me onto goodreads.com and now that i'm reading again i'm loving going through and trying to remember my favorite books and which ones i want to read. it's hard to concentrate on a book when you're down in the dumps. since my thud i've re-surfaced and am just about to finish water for elephants. i can't wait to see the ending. anyway, i love seeing the books my sister is reading and which ones of mine that she chooses for her list. fun, fun, fun. plus, reading is good. check it out.
www.goodreads.com

the january sun is a godsend. my mother burst my bubble today when she told me in was 68 degrees in sacramento. it's probably only about 45 degrees here. it's still freezing but the sun is shining. vitamin d is a good thing.

i'm getting excited for tuesday. change.
1/20/09

No comments:

Post a Comment