Monday, March 9, 2009

iPhone

if someone asks you if you want to check out their iPhone, just say no. if you find yourself with that sleek, shiny, hand-held computer in your palm remember i warned you here first. love. love at first sight/touch. just a click - oh, you're on the internet. another - oh, i'm updating my blog. another? i've just taken your picture. what? music? yep. phone? yep. amazing. this little thing is what i thought things might do in the "future" - here it is.
sharon and diane bought theirs because johna ordered one and sharon didn't want to have iPhone envy. it ends up that johna can't figure out her address and typed it in wrong so they wouldn't send it to her because her info didn't jive with her card info! what a stoner. now me and johna have iPhone envy and think we are going to become "friends & family." it's cheaper the more people on your plan you have. i'll keep you posted.
i heart iPhone

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry sorry..for my deletion. lame, I know.

    well, there goes my comment. ruined. argh!

    I blame the spring forward. this time change is messing me up. argh!

    i heart iPhone.

    ReplyDelete