Friday, May 8, 2009

s.a.

i just received a massage from my girl shaney aalbers over at sugar laboratories on broadway. people. if you haven't had a massage in a while or, god forbid, you've never had one, i encourage you to ask around and see who's good. you deserve it. you know you do. [it's totally worth the money...] i still have this idea that shaney's hands secrete oil and lotion. i never hear her pumping anything or even really having any downtime. she's good. she beat the hell out of me but it feels like a million bucks. sugar laboratories was really hoppin' on a friday afternoon. almost every chair was full and in the middle of my massage, someone must have decided jay-z or something was in order because the thumping from downstairs was a little distracting. shaney has music on but it's not very loud of course. i can move my neck again and i just feel like all the ickiness is out of my body. great.
[a shout out to my co-worker nikki, who ran food for me tonight so i wouldn't have to go back to work after my massage. holla!]

1 comment: